FAT DISSOLVING INJECTIONSservices
FAT DISSOLVING INJECTIONS
Do you feel like you have excess fat under your chin? If so, our fat dissolving injections may help!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
A synthetic form of deoxycholic acid is injected into the fatty area under the chin. These injections cause a breakdown in the membrane of the fat cells leading to a permanent reduction in fat tissue, helping to improve neck and jawline countour.
HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
Treatment is considered permanent, however clients should expect to have a maintenance session every 4-5 years.
WHAT AREAS CAN BE TREATED?
- Submental fullness (double chin)
HOW MANY TREATMENTS DO I NEED?
A minimum of 2 treatments is generally required, but some people will require up to 5 treatments to achieve optimal results. Treatments can be performed 4-6 weeks apart.
- Please avoid blood thinning medications such as aspirin, ibuprofen and fish oil for one week before treatment to minimise bruising and bleeding.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, we will not be able to treat you with fat dissolving injections.
- Please attend your appointment with a clean face.
- You will have some swelling and/or bruising in the area that has been treated for several days after treatment. You can apply ice to the affected area as desired.
- Avoid exercising for at least 24 hours.
- A review appointment will be scheduled approximately 4 weeks after date of treatment to assess your result.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
|Per treatment (2 vials)||$1,320|