That Face Place specialises exclusively in cosmetic injectable treatments. Zoey and Kate are both Registered Nurses with a combined experience of over 20 years.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
A hyalauronic acid based gel substance is injected into areas of the face to enhance features, or replace volume. Dermal fillers can be used to enhance your natural features, correct asymmetry and/or restore volume to areas of depletion.
HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
Results are apparent immediately, but will be optimal at 2-3 weeks after treatment. Treatment results can last from 6-18 months, depending on the treatment area and product used. The filler will naturally degrade slowly over time. Repeated treatment is recommended for best results.
WHAT AREAS CAN BE TREATED?
- Lower Face
- Marionette Lines (downturned mouth corners)
- Nasolabial folds
- Smile lines
- Smokers lines
- Accordion lines
- Total Facial rejuvenation
HOW MUCH WILL I NEED?
Dermal filler is usually supplied in 1ml syringes. The volume of dermal filler you will require will depend on many factors including your age, the area(s) being treated, genetics, lifestyle, your desired look, and the product used.
An accurate estimate cannot be provided without a personalised consultation. As a rough indication, please see guide below for starting volumes:
Nasolabial folds: 1-2ml
Tear troughs: 1ml
For more information, and a personalised treatment plan, please book in for a complimentary consultation.
- Please avoid blood thinning medications for one week if possible before treatment to minimise bruising.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, we will not be able to treat you with dermal fillers.
- Please attend your appointment with a clean, makeup free face.
- Do not touch your face for at least 4 hours post treatment.
- Do not apply makeup to your face for at least 4 hours after treatment
- Avoid physical exercise for 24 hours after your treatment.
- Avoid drinking alcohol for 24 hours after treatment
- Avoid any dental appointments or treatment (including cleaning) for at least 4 weeks after your dermal filler treatment.
- A review appointment is advised at 2-3 weeks after treatment to assess your results.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
|Lip Filler Mini (0.5ml)||$360|
|Lip Filler 1ml||$500|
|Lip Filler 1ml (Thicker)||$600|
|Cheek Filler||Starting from $1100 for 2ml|
|Tear troughs||Starting from $650 for 1ml|